As the owner of a Pi Xiu bracelet, you need to take care of the Pi Xiu so that it won't get hurt or damaged. This means you need to remove it before you go to sleep, before taking a bath or any activities that can cause breaking or scratches.
Can I wear it to bed?
How does Pixiu work?
Pi Xiu bracelets follows the principle of feng shui which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
While it is important that you properly wear your bracelet, it is also necessary to always have a positive mindset for the bracelet to work. Negative energy will drive away luck and abundance.
How to properly wear your Pi Xiu?
- Wear the bracelet on your dominant hand, the hand that you use to write.
- When worn as a bracelet, the Pi Xiu must be pointing away from the body or outward. To determine the right direction, position your hand with the palm facing downward. The Pi Xiu should be pointing towards the pinky finger.
- If it is made of obsidian and worn on a necklace, the bearer must keep it hidden from others.
- When worn as a necklace pendant, the head should be facing upwards to receive from both heaven and earth.
- Touch it from the head to the tail, frequently and daily, to let it know that you’re the owner, build a connection, and keep it working instead of falling asleep. Avoid touching or poking the eyes and mouth, although you shouldn’t worry if done accidentally.
- You, as the owner, should be the only one touching it. If another person comes into contact with it, rinse the Pi Xiu with water. If dirt or dust touches it, wash it off with water. If blood gets on it, cleanse it with water. Blood taints the Pi Xiu.
- When cleansing, using water from natural sources is advisable, such as rain or wells. Allow it to dry in the open air, under the light of the sun or moon, or other natural methods.
- Keep the Pi Xiu away from chemicals that may damage it.
- Avoid eating chili when wearing it.
- Wear it for long periods of time to establish the bond but remove it before sex.
- When you are sleeping, bathing, or in any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom. If you need to store it for a longer period of time, cover it in a red rag inside a jewelry box or your closet.
- Keep your jewelry to a minimum so there’s no clash with the Pi Xiu.
What is Pi Xiu?
A Pi Xiu is an animal that’s part dragon, part lion and part qilin. The third is more commonly known as the Chinese unicorn. It is use to attract and keep wealth when wingless while a winged Pi Xiu is for aiding students with their studies.
It is believed that the Pi Xiu was once a creature of the heavens, the son of the Dragon King, who violated the law. As a punishment, it was cursed to eat only gold without the ability to expel it, which is why it has a fat body. This is how it became the symbol for gaining and preserving riches. Pi Xiu’s fangs also serve as protection against demons, protecting the wearer’s health.
Wearing it either on a bracelet or a necklace will help you an amassing fortune but you need to observe the rules for wearing and caring of this spirit animal.