How to properly wear a Pi Xiu bracelet?Updated 6 months ago
- Wear the bracelet on your dominant hand, the hand that you use to write.
- When worn as a bracelet, the Pi Xiu must be pointing away from the body or outward. To determine the right direction, position your hand with the palm facing downward. The Pi Xiu should be pointing towards the pinky finger.
- If it is made of obsidian and worn on a necklace, the bearer must keep it hidden from others.
- When worn as a necklace pendant, the head should be facing upwards to receive from both heaven and earth.
- Touch it from the head to the tail, frequently and daily, to let it know that you’re the owner, build a connection, and keep it working instead of falling asleep. Avoid touching or poking the eyes and mouth, although you shouldn’t worry if done accidentally.
- You, as the owner, should be the only one touching it. If another person comes into contact with it, rinse the Pi Xiu with water. If dirt or dust touches it, wash it off with water. If blood gets on it, cleanse it with water. Blood taints the Pi Xiu.
- When cleansing, using water from natural sources is advisable, such as rain or wells. Allow it to dry in the open air, under the light of the sun or moon, or other natural methods.
- Keep the Pi Xiu away from chemicals that may damage it.
- Avoid eating chili when wearing it.
- Wear it for long periods of time to establish the bond but remove it before sex.
- When you are sleeping, bathing, or in any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom. If you need to store it for a longer period of time, cover it in a red rag inside a jewelry box or your closet.
- Keep your jewelry to a minimum so there’s no clash with the Pi Xiu.
Was this article helpful?